Live webinar: How to reduce potential stock-outs and excess stock with AI-based inventory optimization?
Topic: How to reduce potential stock-outs and excess stock with AI-based inventory optimization?
Efficient Supply planning has come into focus post-COVID 19 as frequently changing situations are leading to excess stock or stock-outs situations. It is important to understand how to optimize inventory as per various situations to improve the stocking situation and also the cash flow.
- Understand the relationship between forecast accuracy and safety stock levels
- Using AI to generate an accurate forecast in Streamline solution
- Identify the potential losses and stock-outs using Streamline solution
- Determine the safety stock levels based on the forecast accuracy, lead times, and service levels using Streamline solution
- Supply Chain directors
- Supply Chain managers
- Demand planners
- Logistics managers
- Marketing mangers
- IT logistics professionals
- Worked on forecasting assignments in Aerospace, Retail, Petroleum, Apparel, Tires, Footwear, FMCG, Consumer Durables, F&B, Automotive and Paints sectors
- Project Manager for the development of an award-winning cloud-based planning and forecasting system, used by companies across the sectors
- Contributor to the technical improvements in a globally recognized demand forecasting system used by major Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
- Why adapting Supply Chain Strategy ensure a full recovery
- Excel VS software: agility and simulation capacity in inventory planning processes
- Forecasting and budget planning with Streamline during COVID-crisis
- Emergency Supply Chain Planning with Fishbowl & GMDH Streamline
- How to really use QuickBooks in Full View with Streamline as a true MRP tool
This webinar is going to be the most interesting for:
About the speaker:
Sheetal Yadav , Operations Head at Anamind, is a specialist in statistical techniques and data modeling. Her planning & forecasting experience includes companies in a wide array of sectors.
Sheetal holds a Masters Degree in Retail Supply Chain Management (Mysore University, India) and an Engineering Degree in Bio-Technology (Vishveshwarya Technological University, India)
Too much manual work in Excel?
Streamline your planning today:
- Forecast, plan, and place orders twice as fast.
- 90-98% reduction in stock-outs.
- 15-50% reduction in excess inventory.
- 35% higher inventory turnover.
- 10-40X ROI in the first year. 100% ROI in the first month.
- GMDH Streamline already manages over $5 billion in inventory for retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, and ecommerce worldwide.