Forecast, plan, and place orders twice as fast.
Streamline plans and prices flex to fit your organization’s supply chain planning needs and goals. Pricing is driven by factors like revenue and number of users, and customers often achieve a value of 10X ROI or more.
FreeGet started with the essential planning tools to help you grow your business. Free forever
- Up to US$ 1M in Annual Revenue
Up to 1K Planning Items (SKUs × Locations)
Up to 10K Annual Sales Quantity
- Free includes:
- Demand Forecasting & Revenue Planning
- Inventory Planning & Optimization
- Material Requirements Planning
- User Guide and Video Tutorials
BusinessStreamline Business includes everything you need for demand forecasting & inventory planning. Starts at $500/month, billed annually
- Unlimited Planning Items, Sales Channels & Warehouses
- Everything in Free plus:
- Advanced Reporting and Dashboards
- Multi-Echelon Supply Chain Planning
- Customer Success Manager
- Customer Support via Email, Zoom or Slack
EnterpriseEnterprise adds priority technical support + all Streamline Business features. Contact for pricing
- Unlimited SKUs, Sales Channels & Warehouses
(successfully deployed with 5M planning items)
- Everything in Business plus:
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- On-Premise & Private Cloud Deployment Options
- User-Based Roles and Permissions
- Premium Technical Support
Companies of all shapes and sizes are using Streamline
What our customers say about us
Streamline has made a major difference in our forecasting and manufacturing planning. The ease of use, flexibility, and accuracy has far exceeded our expectations. Streamline has helped take our forecasting accuracy from average to world-class; which has a very positive bottom line impact. In addition, to Streamline being a great tool for us, the customer service we receive is second to none: it’s impressive. The time invested in learning our business, our model, and our people has been greatly appreciated and shows in the results.
GMDH Streamline is the small business demand forecasting dream come true. If you are too small for a huge ERP and big enough to need to track and forecast demand and reorders this is really the perfect tool. It integrates so nicely into QuickBooks and in one click runs your regular reports. It takes out all the hours and hours of manual updating. I love this tool.
Not sure which one to choose or have questions?
Tell us about your needs and our technical advisors will help you with the right solution!Contact Us »