Emergency Supply Chain Planning with Fishbowl & GMDH Streamline: Live Webinar
Topic: Emergency Supply Chain Planning with Fishbowl & GMDH Streamline
Date: April 29, 2020, 6 PM Pacific (GMT -7)
GMDH Streamline is hosting a series of webinars focused on optimization of demand forecasting and inventory planning processes during the crisis. Each week, we will connect with supply chain experts from around the globe, who will be sharing their experiences from various perspectives.
During our next webinar, we will talk about Emergency Supply Chain Planning using Streamline & Fishbowl software for inventory management. Particularly, Continuous Triage, Information Ownership and Decision Options aspects will be covered.
This webinar will cover Case Studies from Emergency Food Manufacturing and Mask Manufacturing Industries.
About the speaker:
Israel Lopez, founder Israel Lopez Consulting – has over 16 years of experience working with specialty software (Fishbowl, NetSuite, Streamline etc.), ERP systems (that function across multiple departments), custom programming, and is very familiar with the logistical/supply-chain aspects of growing companies.
Meeting is free and open to everyone after registration.
Hurry up to grab your seat!
Too much manual work in Excel?
Streamline your planning today:
- Forecast, plan, and place orders twice as fast.
- 90-98% reduction in stock-outs.
- 15-50% reduction in excess inventory.
- 35% higher inventory turnover.
- 10-40X ROI in the first year. 100% ROI in the first month.
- GMDH Streamline already manages over $5 billion in inventory for retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, and ecommerce worldwide.