Potential savings from using Streamline
In Streamline, we can see the forecasts and the item tree, or as we now call it, the Money tree, with these red and green flags representing the stock out and overstock values for the next period. And you can trace the problem item down the tree, as you expand it from the totals, to categories, to individual items. This helps you quickly find items that need attention, and see all the frozen capital and lost revenues in your locations. In this example, we see that using Streamline helps unfreeze $2M locked in overstocks and increases the revenue by $5M due to better availability of inventory. So the software starts releasing $7M tied in distortions.
Benefits of using Streamline:
- Forecast, plan, and place orders twice as fast.
- 90-98% reduction in stockouts.
- 15-50% reduction in excess inventory.
- 35% higher inventory turnover.
- 10-40X ROI in the first year. 100% ROI in the first month.
- GMDH Streamline already manages over $5 billion in inventory for retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, and ecommerce worldwide.
Free forever. Instant access.
Now available for macOS and Windows.
- How to deal with supply chain processes during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Why switch from Excel to inventory planning software
- Must-read: Smart Supply Chain Management solutions for business processes optimization
- Cross-Functional Alignment in Supply Chain Planning: A Case Study of Sales and Operations Planning [PDF]
- Demand & Supply Management: Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment
Too much manual work in Excel?
Try Streamline free
- 99+% inventory availability.
- Up to 99% forecast accuracy.
- Up to 98% reduction in stockouts.
- Up to 50% reduction in excess inventory.
- 1-5 percentage points margin improvement.
- Up to 56X ROI in one year. 100% ROI in the first 3 months.
- Up to 90% reduction in time spent on forecasting, planning, and ordering.