Demand Forecasting Capabilities of GMDH Streamline – A Short Demonstration
What is Demand Forecasting?
Demand forecasting is a systematic analytical process aimed to predict consumer demand for goods or services based on historical sales data. Knowledge of future demand enables the supplier to keep the right amount of stock on hand and provide good customer service. Demand forecasting drives all company’s plans including demand, supply, purchasing, manufacturing, material requirements, and financial plans. The accurate demand forecast is crucial for sustainable business development.
Benefits of using Streamline:
- Forecast, plan, and place orders twice as fast.
- 90-98% reduction in stockouts.
- 15-50% reduction in excess inventory.
- 35% higher inventory turnover.
- 10-40X ROI in the first year. 100% ROI in the first month.
- GMDH Streamline already manages over $5 billion in inventory for retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, and ecommerce worldwide.
Free forever. Instant access.
Now available for macOS and Windows.
- How to deal with supply chain processes during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Why switch from Excel to inventory planning software
- Must-read: Smart Supply Chain Management solutions for business processes optimization
- Cross-Functional Alignment in Supply Chain Planning: A Case Study of Sales and Operations Planning [PDF]
- Demand & Supply Management: Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment
Too much manual work in Excel?
Try Streamline free
- 99+% inventory availability.
- Up to 99% forecast accuracy.
- Up to 98% reduction in stockouts.
- Up to 50% reduction in excess inventory.
- 1-5 percentage points margin improvement.
- Up to 56X ROI in one year. 100% ROI in the first 3 months.
- Up to 90% reduction in time spent on forecasting, planning, and ordering.