Forecasting and budget planning with Streamline during COVID-crisis: Live Webinar
Topic: Forecasting and budget planning with Streamline during COVID-crisis: a case study
Date: April 21, 2020, 7 PM (GMT +7)
During the webinar, we will talk about scenario planning and forecasting in unexpected situations without common historical sales data and how to adjust forecast to the current sales volume using different features in Streamline software.
Also, a case study from the manufacturing industry will be presented as a live experience.
This webinar is going to be the most interesting for:
- Sale directors
- Demand Planning Directors
- Supply Chain Directors
About the speaker:
Akarat Rujirasettakul, CPIM, ESLog, Inno Insight Co Ltd – supply chain and logistics consultant with 20+ years of experience managing all supply chain functions including sourcing, contract manufacturing, supply planning, logistics, customer service and quality assurance for Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia.
Meetings are free and open to everyone after registration.
Hurry up to grab your seat!
Too much manual work in Excel?
Streamline your planning today:
- 50-90% time savings on forecasting, planning and placing orders.
- 90-98% reduction in stock-outs.
- 15-50% reduction in excess inventory.
- 35% higher inventory turnover.
- 10-40X ROI in the first year. 100% ROI in the first month.
- GMDH Streamline already manages over $3 billion in inventory for retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, and ecommerce worldwide.