A Demand Forecasting Solution that Best Fits Your Business
How to know that you came across an ideal demand forecasting software for your business?
- Fast and intuitive user interface. Demand forecasting needs to be accomplished quickly and efficiently, so you can concentrate on running your business.
- Seamless integration of company data sources. Bidirectional connectivity pulls in data from your sales system and automatically exports the forecasted order information to your ERP system.
- Multi-user capabilities. All stakeholders are able to collaborate, ensuring an accurate, definitive demand forecast.
- Smooth and fast implementation process. A successful implementation requires the coordination of many moving parts. We understand the gamut of sales and ERP systems, ensuring you are up and running quickly and easily.
- Ideal fit of the business process in your company. Your demand forecasting solution needs to be aligned with your business goals and also with all of the other processes in your company.
There are many factors to take into account when choosing a demand forecasting software system for your company. These include the total cost of ownership of the chosen solution, reliable, high quality support, and finally, your ability to evaluate all features before making the decision.
Demand forecasting in GMDH Streamline
Let’s take a closer look at Streamline features specific to demand forecasting:
- Accurate Demand Forecast
- Forecast Approval System
- Revenue Planning
- Flexible Manual Adjustments
- New Products Forecasting
Watch the demand forecasting capabilities video
Learn about the key features and benefits of GMDH Streamline software and see it in action.
55 Broadway, 28th Floor
New York, NY 10006
I do LOVE the program. It’s really helped us get our inventory in check. Thanks for the help getting it set up.
I liked the software and ordered the license for me. Your support has also been very good. Right off the bat I noticed I was overstocked on a lot of stuff. So I hope that the software will help me to avoid that and keep high stocks on better selling items.