How to really use QuickBooks in Full View with Streamline as a true MRP tool: Live webinar
Topic: How to really use QuickBooks in Full View with Streamline as a true MRP tool
For any business to run successfully, the present should not be its only focus, as it should have a clear and well-thought-out plan for the future too. Capacity requirements planning is mainly a process that a company uses to determine how much it should produce so that it will be able to meet future demands. One has to understand both under and overproduction can be detrimental to the growth of the firm, as it can culminate in losses.
For everyone working on running a business through smart forecasting and chosen business priorities, optimization of the operational processes is the key focus. In this webinar, Peter Butcher – Operations and IT Consultant, will provide you with the live case study of how their company optimizes processes using QuickBooks ERP and Streamline as an MRP tool.
During the webinar we talked about:
About the speaker:
Peter Butcher, Operations & IT Consultant at SSV Works – supply chain expert with 20+ years of experience working with private and public companies in retail, wholesale, technology and manufacturing verticals. Seasoned leader with proven successes in both domestic and international logistics and distribution. Key focus is driving and implementing cost reduction initiatives throughout the Supply Chain.
- Why adapting Supply Chain Strategy ensure a full recovery
- Excel VS software: agility and simulation capacity in inventory planning processes
- Forecasting and budget planning with Streamline during COVID-crisis
- Emergency Supply Chain Planning with Fishbowl & GMDH Streamline
- How to achieve effective Sales and Operations Planning using Streamline
Too much manual work in Excel?
Try Streamline free
- 99+% inventory availability.
- Up to 99% forecast accuracy.
- Up to 98% reduction in stockouts.
- Up to 50% reduction in excess inventory.
- 1-5 percentage points margin improvement.
- Up to 56X ROI in one year. 100% ROI in the first 3 months.
- Up to 90% reduction in time spent on forecasting, planning, and ordering.