Live webinar: How to reduce potential stockouts and excess stock with AI-based inventory optimization?
Topic: How to reduce potential stockouts and excess stock with AI-based inventory optimization?
Efficient Supply planning has come into focus post-COVID 19 as frequently changing situations are leading to excess stock or stockouts situations. It is important to understand how to optimize inventory as per various situations to improve the stocking situation and also the cash flow.
- Understand the relationship between forecast accuracy and safety stock levels
- Using AI to generate an accurate forecast in Streamline solution
- Identify the potential losses and stockouts using Streamline solution
- Determine the safety stock levels based on the forecast accuracy, lead times, and service levels using Streamline solution
- Supply Chain directors
- Supply Chain managers
- Demand planners
- Logistics managers
- Marketing mangers
- IT logistics professionals
- Worked on forecasting assignments in Aerospace, Retail, Petroleum, Apparel, Tires, Footwear, FMCG, Consumer Durables, F&B, Automotive and Paints sectors
- Project Manager for the development of an award-winning cloud-based planning and forecasting system, used by companies across the sectors
- Contributor to the technical improvements in a globally recognized demand forecasting system used by major Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
- Why adapting Supply Chain Strategy ensure a full recovery
- Excel VS software: agility and simulation capacity in inventory planning processes
- Forecasting and budget planning with Streamline during COVID-crisis
- Emergency Supply Chain Planning with Fishbowl & GMDH Streamline
- How to really use QuickBooks in Full View with Streamline as a true MRP tool
This webinar is going to be the most interesting for:
About the speaker:
Sheetal Yadav , Operations Head at Anamind, is a specialist in statistical techniques and data modeling. Her planning & forecasting experience includes companies in a wide array of sectors.
Sheetal holds a Masters Degree in Retail Supply Chain Management (Mysore University, India) and an Engineering Degree in Bio-Technology (Vishveshwarya Technological University, India)
Too much manual work in Excel?
Streamline your planning today:
- Forecast, plan, and place orders twice as fast.
- 90-98% reduction in stockouts.
- 15-50% reduction in excess inventory.
- 35% higher inventory turnover.
- 10-40X ROI in the first year. 100% ROI in the first month.
- GMDH Streamline already manages over $5 billion in inventory for retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, and ecommerce worldwide.